Friday, September 25, 2009

Woommate Woes

My woommate, is a fuckhead. He's fat, he can't say his rrrrr's, and he's one weirdass motherfucker. He's driving me crazy!!! Let me describe in detail.-

Every day, he gets back to our room after class and begins studying, around 5 or 6 PM. He DOES-NOT-MOVE from his spot until about an hour after I go to bed. I usually try to go to bed around 11, PM. When I go to bed he turns off the fluorescent light in the room and turns on his desk light, presumedly to be polite. If the fluorescent light is a 10 on a scale of brightness, then the desk light is about a 7. I can't sleep through it. 

This would seem to be a small pwoblem, my woommate just needs to go to the study room, which is conveniently located about 50 feet fwom ouw woom. Howevew, he seems to have a social feaw of studying whewe people can see him, oow something, because evewy time I have suggested this to him, he has refused. 

The good news is whenever I give him an ultimatum, which goes something like this "Hey Bryan, either go to bed or go study somewhere else." He immediately turns off the light and goes to bed. The bad news is I don't want to have to bitch at him every night - it's a pain in the ass. 

I just don't know why I couldn't have had a cool woommate, instead of a fatass loser with a speech impediment. 

SO another option coming down the pipeline, there is an airplane for sale in McMinnville for $10,000, which is dirt cheap for an airplane. My dad seems to be highly interested in buying it, letting me build some hours, and selling it for  profit. This is an awesome idea to me because he will also be wanting to rent a hangar to keep the plane in, and airplane hangars are quite roomy. I might just set up a couch, fridge, TV, and coffee table, build myself a plywood closet, and move into the hangar. The airport is about 5 mins from campus. Biggest obstacle to this idea - Hangars don't usually come with bathrooms. Being an ambitious person, I think this obstacle may be surpassable.....

No comments:

Post a Comment